Holiday Shopping in Estes Park - Get your Shopping Done & Support Local Business!
Ladies enjoying a recent shopping excursion in Estes Park
Gratefully, much of Estes Park is ready for business as usual! The majority of shops, restaurants, and lodging establishments have their doors open for customers.
A great way to support Estes Park is to come up for a shopping getaway. Grab a friend and drive up the hill - it's a beautiful drive!
- Surprise Sidewalk Sale - this weekend October 12-13 Estes Park merchants move merchandise onto the sidewalks for spectacular deals
- Find that perfect accessory or decor item at one of the boutique shops in town
- Visit a gallery - a photo or print of stunning Rocky Mountain scenery will add natural inspiration to any wall and be a reminder of the "Mountain Strong" spirit we all love
- Christmas shops in town carry unique ornaments and manger scenes that are perfect mementos of happy memories in Estes Park
- Unwind with a spa treatment - Riverspointe Spa is now re-located along the peaceful Riverwalk downtown and their experienced staff would love to pamper you!
- Dine at one of the wonderful restaurants in Estes Park - we have cuisine to suit anyone's taste or budget
- Stay overnight, and the the crisp mountain air and majestic mountains transport you back to what really matters
So many folks from around the globe have sent their well wishes and prayers to Estes Park after the recent flooding. It's been absolutely heartwarming to see the way the community has come together to repair and rebuild. Thank you for your support and love for Estes Park -we'll see you soon!