If you're looking to head out and enjoy celebrating New Year's Eve in Estes Park, here are several options:
Designed by Freepik
- New Year's Eve Celebration with Ran Off The Rooster at the Waterfront Grille located at Estes Park Resort. Music and dancing will begin at 8:00 pm and last until 12:00 am. Come hear a wonderful women's string band from the Estes Valley perform! There will be food and drink specials available in addition to the normal menu. FREE Champagne toast at midnight! No cover charge for those who are not dining. Reservations needed for dining at the restaurant.
- New Year's Eve Bluegrass Ball at the Rock Inn Mountain Tavern featuring the popular local band ReIntarnation starting at 9:00 pm and last until 12:00 am. No reservations taken, however you can call ahead when you're on your way. $5 cover charge. There will be some special New Year's Eve dinner items available as well as the regular menu.
- New Year's Eve at Claire's - An Intimate Evening in Italy featuring Estates of the Antinori Family - 635 years & 26 Generations. Reception beginning at 6:00 pm, Dinner at 6:30 pm. $79/person plus tax and gratuity. Reservations required at 970-586-9564.
- New Year's Eve Bash with a Live DJ at Longz - A Mountain Grill located in the Rocky Mountain Park Inn. There will be hors d'oeuvres available, and you can dance the night away!
- New Year's Eve Dinner at the Twin Owl's Steakhouse located at the Black Canyon Inn. There will be live music with James Davis. Dinner from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Reservations are highly recommended at 970-586-9344.
- New Year's Eve Party at the American Legion. Champagne, dinner and music by the Osborne Brothers & The Mountain Town Rockers. Dinner from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. $12/person for a meal of fried chicken, salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn & dessert.
- DJ-Hosted New Year's Eve Bash at Lonigans. 9:00 pm to 1:00 am. Free champagne toast at midnight, dancing and tons of fun!!
- The Stanley Hotel featuring live music by the Jonny Mogambo Band from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am in the MacGregor Ballroom. Ticket reservations required at 970-577-4111. There will be hors d'oeuvres and 2 drink tickets, as well as a midnight toast (souvenir glass included) for $99 per person plus tax. If you want to dine, you should reserve a the Cascades Restaurant where they will be having a special New Year's Eve menu. Reservations required at 970-577-4001 to reserve your meal.
Are you looking to relax and enjoy the holidays with your family this Christmas? Would you like someone else to make your Christmas meal extra special? If so, here are the opportunities available for you to choose from in Estes Park this Christmas:
On December 24th, celebrate Christmas Eve at the Twin Owl's Steakhouse located in the Black Canyon Inn. From 4 pm to 8 pm, they will be having a $37 menu available for all which will include a 7-ounce beef filet served over a demi glaze and topped with a dried cranberries, white fig, blue cheese and toasted pecans crumble. Served with a twice baked potato. Reservations are highly recommended at 970-586-9344.
On Christmas Day, December 25th, you have several options available to choose from:
- The Other Side Restaurant will offer a traditional Christmas Dinner Buffet between 11 am and 7 pm. Reservations are recommended at 970-586-2171. Adults - $34.95, Children between 8 and 14 - $14.95, Children 7 and under - $2 for each year old (for example, a 5 year old would pay $10)
- Brunch at The Stanley Hotel with a traditional Christmas Dinner Buffet served in the MacGregor Ballroom between 11 am and 4 pm. Reservations are required at 970-577-4001. Adults - $70, Kids ages 5-12 - $26 and kids ages 4 and under are free.
- Dinner To-Go from the YMCA of the Rockies. You can pick up a pre-made traditional Christmas dinner (with either pumpkin or pecan pie) for eight people to enjoy in the location of your choosing. It will be available for everyone, whether you are a guest or not. Reservations are required by December 23rd - contact Chris Sheehan at the YMCA by email - firstname.lastname@example.org The dinner for eight people costs $125 plus taxes and gratuities, and you will be able to pick it up between 1 pm and 6 pm on the 25th. Chris will confirm the exact time to pick up at the Aspen Dining Hall near the Reception area.