Rocky Mountain Conservancy is a non-profit partnering with the National Park Service & Rocky Mountain National Park, offering educational adventures by bus.
A traveler's tip: take the RMC Journey to the Top! - A Trail Ridge Road Bus Adventure. Enjoy the other-worldly Continental Divide views along America's highest continuous paved highway, and relax in a comfortable, climate controlled bus while someone else does the driving.
Additional Routes for 2015: Grand Lake Safari, Escape to Bear Lake, Sunset Safari, Elk Expeditions, and Wintertime Wonders. Experience the cultural & natural history of RMC from the comfort of a 14 passenger mini-bus or 12 passenger van. Summer tours start June 9 and run through September 4.
- Wintertime Wonders Bus Tour On-Demand. Join a naturalist guide on a trip through the Park in wintertime.
- Journey to the Top - along Trail Ridge Road, the nation's highest continuous paved highway.
- Escape to Bear Lake - an overview of the Bear Lake corridor, including the geology of Moraine Park & the natural & cultural history of the area.
- Grand Lake Safari - a unique overview of the park's history, flora, fauna, & geology as you cross the Continental Divide to the west side of the Park.
- Sunset Safari - discuss geology, flora, fauna and the cultural history of Rocky over Trail Ridge Road during the calmness of dusk.
- Elk Exhibitions (Sept 10 thru Oct 17) - View the fall elk rut with a professional guide to interpret activity and answer questions.
Call 970-586-3262 to register for Bus Tours or Educational Seminars. Entrance into the Park is included in the registration fee.
Visit www.RMConservancy.org for more information.
Yellow Wood Guiding offers private, customized Wildlife, and Nature Tours & Photo Safaris in Rocky Mountain National Park. Visit YWGuiding.com for more tour details, videos, pictures, and booking openings. Tour options include: Wildlife Safari, Nature Tours, Wildflower Walks, Birding, and Photo Safaris. Open year-round.