Rocky Mountain National Park Fee Free Days in 2014
Fee Free Days in 2014 when the public is invited to visit their National Parks with no entrance fee (normally $20 per vehicle, good for 7 consecutive days):
- January 20 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15-17 Presidents Day
- April 19-20 National Park Week opening weekend
- August 25 National Park Service 98th Birthday
- September 27 National Public Lands Day
- November 11 Veteran's Day
Another great deal is $40 for an annual RMNP pass. If you'll be coming back for more than one week, it makes good sense and helps support the Park. Buy your pass at any entrance station, online, or by phone at 970-586-1206.
Come hike in Rocky Mountain National Park - get outdoors and enjoy the scenery! The Park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.