Rocky Mountain National Park Fee Free Days in 2015
Fee Free Days in 2015 when the public is invited to visit their National Parks with no entrance fee (normally $20 per vehicle day pass, 7 consecutive day pass $30, or annual pass $50):
- January 19 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 14-16 Presidents Day
- April 18-19 National Park Week opening weekend
- August 25 National Park Service Birthday
- September 26 National Public Lands Day
- November 11 Veteran's Day
An annual RMNP pass for $50 is a great deal. If you'll be coming back for more than one week, or for multiple visits, it makes good sense and helps support the Park. Buy your pass at any entrance station, online, or by phone at 970-586-1206.
Come hike in Rocky Mountain National Park - get outdoors and enjoy the scenery! The Park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.