Rocky Mountain National Park Fee Free Days in 2017
The National Park Service offers 10 Fee Free days in '17. Following are the Fee Free Days in 2017 when the public is invited to visit their National Parks with no entrance fee (normally $20 per vehicle day pass, 7 consecutive day pass $30, or annual pass $50):
- January 16 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20 Presidents Day
- April 15 & 16, 22 & 23 National Park Week weekends
- August 25 National Park Service Founders Day
- September 30 National Public Lands Day
- November 11 & 12 Veteran's Day Weekend
An annual RMNP pass for $50 is a great deal. If you'll be coming back for more than one week, or for multiple visits, it makes good sense and helps support the Park. Buy your pass at any entrance station, online, or by phone at 970-586-1206.
Come hike in Rocky Mountain National Park - get outdoors and enjoy the scenery! The Park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.