Spend the holidays in Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- See snow on the peaks, elk in town,
- Hike snow-free trails in solitude,
- Snowshoe higher trails in the Park.
- Stroll around Lake Estes,
- Ski from Bear Lake or Sprague Lake,
- Ride horseback in the high country,
- Rejuvenate, refresh, reflect,
- Rendezvous by fireside!
- Shop the town,
- Go sledding at Hidden Valley,
- Christmas celebrations.
from the Colorado Climate Center
Remember that if you hear about "snow in the high country," Estes Park is often in blue skies and sunny weather when the west corridor of I-70 may be getting a large snowstorm, so always call to check on the latest conditions or check out the web cam or weather page for up-to-date information.