Rocky Mountain Conservancy is a non-profit partnering with the National Park Service & Rocky Mountain National Park, offering educational adventures by bus.
A traveler's tip: take the RMC Journey to the Top! - A Trail Ridge Road Bus Adventure. Enjoy the other-worldly Continental Divide views along America's highest continuous paved highway, and relax in a comfortable, climate controlled bus while someone else does the driving. Wednesdays & Thursdays June -Sept.
Additional Routes: Grand Lake Safari (Tuesdays), Sunset Safari (Fridays), Elk Expeditions (Thurs, Fri, Sat & Mon Sept- Oct ), From Meadow to Treeline (every other Sunday), Peak to Peak - Historical Hwy 7 (every other Sunday), East Across the Divide (Saturday). Experience the cultural & natural history of RMC from the comfort of a 14 passenger mini-bus or 12 passenger van. Summer tours start in June and run through early September.
- From Meadow to Treeline Join a naturalist guide on a trip through the low elevations of the Park.
- Peak to Peak: Historical Hwy 7 Adventure - Cultural history and signficant landmarks on the Peak to Peak Byway.
- Journey to the Top - along Trail Ridge Road, the nation's highest continuous paved highway.
- Grand Lake Safari - a unique overview of the park's history, flora, fauna, & geology as you cross the Continental Divide to the west side of the Park.
- Sunset Safari - discuss geology, flora, fauna and the cultural history of Rocky over Trail Ridge Road during the calmness of dusk.
- East Across the Divide: A Trail Ridge Road Bus Adventure - starts in Grand Lake.
- Elk Exhibitions (mid-Sept through mid-Oct) - View the fall elk rut with a professional guide to interpret activity and answer questions.
- Wintertime Wonders Bus Tour On-Demand. Join a naturalist guide on a trip through the Park in wintertime.
Call 970-586-3262 to register for Bus Tours or Educational Seminars. Entrance into the Park is included in the registration fee.
Visit www.RMConservancy.org for more information.