Parking in Estes Park
- Park and Ride lot at the Stanley Fairgrounds/Event Center
- This large parking area lies east of town at the Estes Park Events Complex (1125 Rooftop Way). From here, guests can transfer to the free Estes Park shuttle lines via the Silver Route. Public restrooms are located at the fairgrounds lot as well. 20 RV spaces.
- Parking Structure & lots at the Estes Park Visitor Center
- The new Estes Park Parking Structure at the Visitor Center (691 N. St. Vrain Ave.) offers 412 spots conveniently in walking distance to downtown, as well as a connection to all the free shuttles routes running through the Visitor Center. No RV, bus, or trailer spaces.
- Downtown Parking Lots — RV Parking
- Tw0 parking areas in town welcome RVs and buses.
- The first is the Estes Park Visitor Center (500 Big Thompson Avenue) near the intersection of highways 34 and 36. 4 RV spaces. All five, color-coded lines of the free Estes Park shuttles plus the national park hiker shuttle run from the Estes Park Visitor Center; park here and you can access virtually all of Estes Park.
- The second is located east of Town Hall at the junction of MacGregor and Elkhorn avenues. 10 spaces. Access this lot by heading east on Elkhorn Ave. from either highway 34 or 36, making a right into the lot near the pedestrian crossing light.
- On Street Parking
- These two lots along with three more on W. Elkhorn Avenue and two others south of Elkhorn on Moraine Avenue offer unlimited parking.
- Additional parking areas around town present 3-hour and 30-minute options. Much of the on-street parking along Elkhorn Avenue, Moraine Avenue, Virginia Avenue and the side roads around Bond Park allows 3-hour stays.
- North on MacGregor Avenue and Bighorn Avenue, street parking is unlimited.
- Download the Estes Park Downtown Parking Map and Schedule (pdf) to find the lot that’s right for you.
- Electric Car Charging Stations with 3 hour limit
- 2 charging stations on the north side of the Municipal Parking Lot (Town Hall and Library), 335 E. Elkhorn Ave. Cost is $1 per hour to park and recharge a vehicle, payable by credit or debit card
- 4 stations outside the entrance to the Estes Park Transit Facility Parking Structure, 691 N. Saint Vrain Ave. Free of charge
Whether you’re pulling a camper, driving an RV, captaining a bus or steering the family car, Estes Park has a spot just for you!
Parking in Rocky Mountain National Park
Visitor Center parking lots
Bear Lake/Glacier Basin Park and Ride
Bear Lake parking lot