Estes Lake Lodge
Stunning Views of Lake Estes!
Boasting multiple cozy accommodation options, this property is perfect for visitors of all types – from couples looking for a romantic retreat up to large family gatherings. And with stunning views and a convenient location they are ready to be your basecamp to all things Estes!
- Hikers will enjoy the close access to beautiful trails.
- With 6.5 acres of property, picnic tables, and shuffleboard there is plenty to explore onsite.
- History buffs will enjoy the short trail to the Joel Estes Landmark – site of the first settler’s cabin.
- Close access to the Event Center to enjoy the Rooftop Rodeo, Scottish Fest, and many other local favorites.
- And don’t miss one of the best spots to watch the Fourth of July Fireworks over the lake.
Come enjoy all Estes Lake Lodge has to offer including absolutely stunning views of Lake Estes, the Continental Divide, and the Town of Estes Park!
Stay 3 Nights - Get the 3rd Night at Half Price!
Spend any three consecutive nights with us and receive the third night at half price!
This offer is good now through April 1st
- Fire Pit
- Picnic Tables