Your Estes Park Getaway Starts Here!
The Ridgeline is nestled in the heart of Estes Park, and uniquely positioned minutes from Downtown with both convenient access to the adventures of Rocky Mountain National Park and the leisure of Estes Park.
Latitude 105 Alehouse is located right here in the hotel, a social hub that serves up chef-inspired dishes in sophisticated mountain ambiance for world-class eats. Work up an appetite in Estes Park, and then settle in at Latitude 105 for craft burgers, shared plates, salads, and more.
The Ridgeline is more than a hotel; it’s a place to gather. With over 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space, The Ridgeline can host both intimate gatherings and sizable events. In addition to our own in-house meeting spaces, our property is attached to The Estes Park Conference Center — giving us even more space to accommodate visitors and conference-goers. Set your next meeting, conference, or wedding in the heart of Estes Park at The Ridgeline Hotel.
- A full-size indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub with a 180-inch projector screen for “swim-in” movies
- Latitude 105 Alehouse, the onsite restaurant, and bar featuring Colorado-inspired cocktails and 18 regional beers on tap
- Latitude 105 Alehouse specializes in serving regionally-sourced Colorado themed fare, including delicious entrees, scrumptious desserts, vegetarian and vegan selections, and an ever-changing range of weekly specials.
- A game lounge located inside Latitude 105 with dart boards, pool tables, arcade games, foosball, XBox games, pinball, and more
- Outdoor fire pits with ample seating and s’ mores kits available for purchase
- Complimentary coffee and bicycle rentals
- Pet-friendly accommodations- Pet fee $25/night
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Conveniently located 1/2 mile walk to the shops & galleries of downtown Estes Park, and 2-mile drive to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Fitness Room
- Game Lounge
- Outdoor Firepit
- Restaurant & Bar