Welcome to the Estes-Park.com website (this “Website”). This Website is provided solely to assist users in gathering information about deals, local events, and information on Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “eMarketing” refer to Wells Associates, a Colorado limited liability company dba eMarketing. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting this Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Almost all of the features of this Website are available to you without your providing personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information generally includes information that could be used to determine your identity, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and birth date. The following are certain situations in which we may collect personally identifiable information from you:
We collect personally identifiable information from you if you register online for one of our newsletters and/or if you submit personally identifiable information in connection with requesting information about lodging and other activities in Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and the surrounding areas. When you register online with us, we ask for personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail address, mailing address, ZIP code, personal interests and other demographic information.
- Forms. We may collect personally identifiable information from you if you choose to fill out any forms, profiles, or surveys on this Website, including, without limitation, a Lodging Availability Request Form.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on this Website, we may choose to collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Business Partners. We may receive your personally identifiable information from one of our business partners.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We use your personally identifiable information as follows:
- to provide your information to lodging providers and other service providers that may meet your criteria, to provide your information to lodging providers and other service providers that may contact you with specials and/or send you brochures and other information about Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and the surrounding areas and for us to contact you with specials and/or send you brochures and other information about Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and the surrounding areas;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our content, layout, and services;
- to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of this Website;
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business:
- Advertisers. We may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose it to advertisers and lodging and service providers in a non-personally identifiable manner as set forth in the section entitled “Network Advertisers,” set forth below. We do not disclose your information in a personally identifiable manner to such third parties without your consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right (and you authorize us) to share or disclose your personally identifiable information when we determine, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
- you are interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
- requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. We, our external service providers, internal service providers, and third-party advertising companies, may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. We, and our external service providers, internal service providers, and third-party advertising companies gather anonymous information about you through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. For example, a third-party advertising company may assign a cookie (and a Web beacon, described below) to you, to limit the amount of times you see a particular advertisement or to help better determine which advertisements to serve to you. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer.
”Web beacons”, also called single-pixels (1×1) or clear GIFs, are electronic images that allow a Web site to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those Web sites. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of Web beacons.
- Internal use of Web beacons. We may use Web beacons internally to count users and recognize users through cookies. Access to cookies helps us to personalize your experience when you visit this Website.
- Email. We may include Web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that we or our agents send. Including Web beacons in email messages helps us determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such emails.
- External use of Web beacons. We may also use Web beacons externally. For example, we may report aggregate information about our users, such as demographic and usage information, to its partners and other third parties. We may also include other company’s Web beacons within this Website.
Personally identifiable information you submit to us is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that you are 13 years of age or older in order to submit personal information to this Website. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email webmaster at estes-park.com.
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Colorado, USA and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against us arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the state of Colorado. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For answers to your questions, email us at : email@example.com
©2019 Wells Associates LLC, dba eMarketing. All rights reserved.