Rocky Mountain National Park Fee Free Days in 2019
The National Park Service offers 5 Fee Free days in 2019.
Following are the Fee Free Days in 2019 when the public is invited to visit their National Parks with no entrance fee (normally $25 per vehicle day pass, 7 consecutive day pass $35, or annual pass $70).
- January 21 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 20 National Park Week
- August 25 National Park Service Anniversary
- September 28 National Public Lands Day
- November 11 Veteran's Day
An annual RMNP pass for $70 is a great deal. If you'll be coming back for more than one week, or for multiple visits, it makes good sense and helps support the Park. Buy your pass at any entrance station, online, or by phone at 970-586-1206.
Come hike in Rocky Mountain National Park - get outdoors and enjoy the scenery! The Park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.