The Estes Park Wedding Association Welcomes Couples to Estes Park on Sunday, February 25, 2018 for their Annual Bridal Show.
This special group of wedding venues and wedding vendors are committed to providing the very best in destination mountain weddings and will be showcasing their services at the Estes Park Events Complex, 11 am – 2 pm. The show will feature wedding industry professionals from all sectors, including venues, caterers, florists, cake bakers, wedding planners, officiants, DJs, photographers, and more.
Couples will be able to meet qualified wedding professionals and plan their dream mountain wedding. Guests of the bridal show will also be eligible to enter a grand prize drawing. Meet your Wedding Dream Team!
The Estes Park Wedding Association Bridal Show will be held from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 25 at the Estes Park Event Center (1125 Rooftop Way). General admission is $10 for the first attendee and $5 for each additional guest in their party. Tickets are available at the door or online at www.estesparkweddings.com/bridal-show
Great news for families visiting Estes Park with kids who love to play in the water!
Estes Valley Community Center has a 70,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility scheduled to open in February 2018. The new leisure pool, which is located between the original aquatics center and the new portions of the community center, will include a lazy river and zero-depth entry pool with play features for family fun.
The new Estes Valley Community Center will include a wide variety of features, programs and services for all ages of the community. Features include:
- A new natatorium with a lazy river, zero-depth entry pool, water play features and indoor slide
- A two lane, indoor running/walking track with a soft, synthetic surface available for free to every member of and visitor to Estes Park
- Golf simulator featuring well-known courses, such as Pebble Beach and St. Andrews
- AquaClimb Kurve, a deep-water, solo climbing experience for all ages
- Cubz Den, a children’s play area with Rocky Mountain themed wildlife, a mural depicting Estes Park on the wall, and a cabin where kids can play
- A 2,831-square-foot community room with commercial kitchen
Daily Admission for Non-Residents ranges from $9 for Youth (3-18) and Seniors (55+) to $13 for Adults (19-54). Discounts are available with a transferable 20-Punch Pass for $160. Take advantage of this great new facility on your next Estes Park vacation!